Growing Tree Preschool is in need of a Director. We are a Christian center preschool that hopes not only to educate young minds with prep education, but also to instill Christ’s love to them. The position would be working 5 days a week (holidays, spring/winter break, and summer off to follow OPS calendar). You will be in charge of day-to-day operations and report directly to the Church Council.
Applicants must meet the following:
Report of Law Enforcement Contact (yearly)
Criminal History Record Check Health Information Report (yearly)
Nebraska Child Abuse & Neglect/ Adult Protective Services Central
Registry Release of Information Completed and Returned with No Adverse Findings.
State Patrol Sex Offender Registry Check
Must get all vaccinations
Give an oral report each month for to the Church Council and a written annual report to the church.
Provide three references with updated points of contact.
And must meet one of the following:
1. Have a written Department approved plan to acquire at least six semester hours, or the equivalent thereof, or 36 clock hours of Department approved in-service in the area of child development or early childhood education in a period not to exceed 12 months.
2. Have a minimum of 6 credit hours, or the equivalent thereof, in early childhood education or child development.
3. Have a minimum of 2 years verifiable experience in preschool education, as indicated by a positive reference from a parent of an enrolled child, a former employer/supervisor, primary education teacher, early childhood teacher, or child development teacher.
4. Have a Child Development Associate Credential (CDA)
5. Hold a certificate of training, community college certificate, associate degree, or bachelor degree in fields relate to the education of children from birth to eight years (e.g. child development, early childhood education, Montessori certificate, elementary education, or special education).
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday (part-time: 8:30am - 11:30am)
If you are interested in applying for this job, please fill out the application form and send it and your resume to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Hills Community Church - All Rights Reserved.